Recipe-Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Olives with Cheddar Cheese
1. Pre-heat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas 5.
2. Lightly oil an oven proof dish with the teaspoon of olive oil - using a pastry brush is best.
3. Put the olives into the oiled oven dish.
4. Place sliced tomatoes around olives and garnish with olive oil
5. Season well with freshly ground black pepper. (Season with salt to taste - the bacon will make it quite salty, so watch out when seasoning with salt.).
6. Place in the middle of a pre-heated oven and roast for between 45 - 55 minutes; the cooking time depends on the size of the chicken olives and your oven.
7. Remove from the oven and place the chicken olives on a plate - you can serve them whole or sliced. Garnish with grated cheese, as well as the roasted tomatoes.
8. Serve with a selection of fresh mixed salad (or fresh seasonal vegetables) boiled baby potatoes and fried Mushrooms.